Wednesday, February 12, 2020

WWE Roadshow to Wrestlemania

NPR - Not Planner Related

Date nights are important, and the kind that my husband and I do, sometimes fall on the awesome side. HEHE. I'm referring to the one we did last February 8th at the Oakland Arena. It was an untelevised WWE Roadshow to Wrestlemania event. We are both WWE fans. Wrestling fans to be exact (since we also enjoy other wrestling shows not just WWE). The best way to do it is to be a VIP ticket holder.

Me with my husband.

The VIP ticket holders were ushered inside the arena first, prior to the opening of all the gates for public entrance. It was a small group of around 25-30 people who received lanyards with an attached black marker (for autographs), a bag of goodies, and no-line shopping for souvenir merchandise. The big bonus was the photo-opportunity with some of the wrestling superstars.

Southern Belle, Lacey Evans. She didn't like my piercings. Girl, all my jewelries are real diamonds. HAHA!

Tag Team Champions, New Day - Kofi Kingston and Big E. They are so funny!

VIPs got to walk out of the ramp as well. We even got our photos taken ringside. Awesome!




It was so fun! But that was just the appetizer of the event. The best part was all the matches we saw live from the second row, ringside. It was not like on television. Seeing it in person was amazing, especially wnen you hear the crowd cheer and chant. It gave me that adrenaline rush of laughter. I wish to watch more events like it.

Daniel Bryan

Bray Wyatt

Kevin Owens and Samoa Joe

It's a tag team match!

Drew McIntyre and Kevin Owens

Seth Rollins and Drew McIntyre

The Miz and John Morrison

The Tag Team Champions, New Day - Kofi Kingston and Big E - are going to defend their championship titles/belts.

Raw Women's Champion, Becky Lynch

Roman Reigns

No holds barred match between King Corbin and Roman Reigns.

At the very end, after drooling all over those chiseled bodies (HAHA!), we got to bring home our souvenir chairs. They're very comfy!


It was not my first wrestling event, and it won't be the last. I'm hoping to see Wrestlemania someday. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading and commenting. I will try my best to reply as soon as possible. - Sonnia