Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Sparkle and Plan

After a while of being absent, I finally attended a Sparkle and Plan planner meetup last January 25th. This time, the venue was in Sacramento, CA. The previous ones I attended were in Dixon, CA.



It was so fun seeing old and new friends in the planner world. Attendees introduced themselves and shared what planner they are using. (Nobody's using just one planner, of course. We are that hardcore. LOL.) I also learned how each and everyone uses their pages and how they decorate them, too. The stickers! Such a heavenly sight.

There was a destash table - everybody's junk is somebody else's treasure. And there's also a sales table - some attendees have their very own small sticker business that we support. It's all about stickers sometimes. I know for sure, I'd buy some if I can. I will always support any planner business when I'm able. I want the planner world to stay up all the time.

We proceeded to plan in our own planners while others socialized. We shared planner stories, tips and tricks on how we utilize everything in our planners.

View from my left.

View from my mid-right. No full right view. Oops.

Surely, I was able to schedule my upcoming events in my planner. This year, I'm using a Hobonichi Cousin 2020 and an Archer & Olive / Amy Tangerine planner. There are times I do outgrow my fondness for planners, especially the 18-month-long dated ones. Maybe, it's that want to purchase a new notebook. Yeah, blame it on the new stuff. HAHA!


We all had an awesome dinner from the Old Spaghetti Factory provided by our dear organizer, Louise. I'm already looking forward to the February meetup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading and commenting. I will try my best to reply as soon as possible. - Sonnia