Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Galentine's Day

In the planner world, we always love to celebrate in order to have a meetup. Oftentimes, there's no celebration, but we still have meetups. HAHA! The month of February is all about Valentine's Day, so it's a great excuse to have a gathering of all the planner ladies. Well, not all really. So... Last February 1st, I attended a Galentine's Day planner meetup, and it was awesome!


Each of us prepared a gift for everybody. I can't even explain how cute everything is. I should post a photo instead. Candies, stickers, washi tapes, so cute!

Gift swags

These ladies are so crafty and creative! It's always great to be surrounded by talented people. It's inspiring!


There were so much food and drinks. It was a party! There was pizza shaped as a heart from Mountain Mike's. Pepperoni and cheese! There were scrumptious cupcakes, caramel popcorns, senorita bread, chocolate covered strawberries, and my very own contribution of garlic parmesan chicken wings. (I restarted my keto diet, so I couldn't eat the starchy choices.) I was stuffed!




We also had a make-and-take contest. A trinket tray! Our organizers brought out the ingredients on making a trinket tray out of card stock. There were glue, glitter, stickers, rainbow paper, etc. Everybody got busy being creative.

All the make-and-take participants' finished work.

I honestly didn't know what to make. I observed everybody and I want to make something different. So, I didn't use the same stuff. I found furry wires instead. Here is my finished work:

I often think of my cats, so I made a cat-themed trinket tray.

Surprisingly enough, I actually won the first prize. Yay! Several of the attendees voted for my trinket tray using their gems.

My kitty-basin trinket tray with the prize bag.

It was so exciting and fun! I so love to attend all the planner meetups if I could. If only I could program my legs/feet to cooperate all the time. HEHE! Well, until the next event then.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading and commenting. I will try my best to reply as soon as possible. - Sonnia